Last updated October 26, 2017
Limited Warranty Policy
Simple Beacon LLC provides a 30-Day Return Window (see Return Policy at www.simplebeacon.io) and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The order number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. Simple Beacon LLC will offer no warranty service without this number.
Simple Beacon LLC warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for 6 months from the original ship date. During this period, Simple Beacon LLC will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at Simple Beacon LLC’s option, without charge to you.
Shipping fees incurred from returns for under-warranty service in the first 30-days will be paid by Simple Beacon LLC. All shipping fees both to and from Simple Beacon LLC following this 30-day period must be paid by the customer. All warranty requests, both during and following the 30-day period, must be completed per the Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service described below.
All original parts (parts installed by Simple Beacon LLC at the original system build) replaced by Simple Beacon LLC become the property of Simple Beacon LLC. Any customer made additions or modifications will not be warranted.
Except as provided below, Simple Beacon LLC is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use product. Under no circumstances shall Simple Beacon LLC be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the product.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
1. This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by Simple Beacon LLC.
2. This warranty covers only normal use of the products. Simple Beacon LLC shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized Simple Beacon LLC representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use.
3. You must retain your proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
4. No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
5. Simple Beacon LLC accepts no responsibility for any software programs, data or information stored on any media or any parts of any products returned for repair to Simple Beacon LLC.
Return of Non-Defective Products
See Return Policy at www.simplebeaon.io
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
1. Contact Simple Beacon LLC Technical Support.
2. If repairs are required, the customer must obtain a RMA number and provide proof of purchase. RMA and services are rendered by Simple Beacon LLC only. Any shipping costs after 30 days (starting from the original date of purchase) on any item returned for repair is the customer’s responsibility. All returned parts must have a RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without a RMA number written on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
3. Pack the product in its original box or a well-protected box. Simple Beacon LLC will not be responsible for shipping damage/loss of any product outside the original 30-day Simple Beacon LLC-paid service period. It is very important that you write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the package. Ship the product with a copy of your bill of sale or other proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s), and the RMA number you have obtained to:
Simple Beacon LLC
1252 NW 23rd Ave
Camas, WA 98607
4. Upon receiving the product, Simple Beacon LLC will repair or replace your product (at Simple Beacon LLC’s discretion) and will ship it back to you within 2 weeks (dependent on parts availability) via USPS.
5. Simple Beacon LLC will pay for shipping to and from the customer only within the first thirty days following the original product ship date. Following this 30-day period all shipping fees both for under warranty and post-warranty repairs are the sole responsibility of the customer. The customer also assumes full liability for losses or damages resulting from shipping as well as all responsibility to pursue remuneration for such issues with their selected carrier.
1. Simple Beacon LLC is not responsible for any “down time” caused by a product requiring service.
2. This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within manufacturer specifications.
3. This warranty is null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse.
4. Simple Beacon LLC has the option of voiding the warranty if anyone other than an Simple Beacon LLC technician attempts to service the product.
5. Simple Beacon LLC will not warrant any problems arising from an act of God (lighting, flooding, tornado, etc.), electrical spikes or surges, or problems arising out of hardware, software, or additional devices added to complement any system/component bought at Simple Beacon LLC.
6. Under no circumstances will Simple Beacon LLC be responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees.
7. Simple Beacon LLC will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website. Simple Beacon LLC makes every effort to make sure all information on our website is correct.
8. Batteries are not covered under this limited warranty.
If you have questions or comments about this Warranty Policy or are possibly in need of a warranty repair please contact us at:
Simple Beacon LLC